Home Care Technology Summit – 29 March 2023
- This event has passed.
Home Care Technology Summit
Your Digital Transformation: Taking the first steps
Hybrid Event: In Person and Online
Rupert Taylor-Price, Vault Cloud
Simon Heaysman, Hayylo
Merlin Kong, Kiah Consulting
Peter Devine, Byron Shire Respite Service
Sally Browner, Institute of Applied Technology
This Summit will explore the Digital Transformation and Strategy that is required for the Aged Care sector to thrive. It will focus on how technology can enable better care delivery considering the new In-Home Aged Care program, which will lead to increased Government scrutiny, more administration, and the ongoing workforce challenge. As data security has become a key concern, service providers will need to ensure the right systems are in place so that the focus remains on care recipients.
- You will gain knowledge about the key IT requirements of secure and efficient IT systems
- You will increase their understanding on what the digital transformation of their organisation would entail and would have some ideas of where to start
- Your chance to meet & greet a range of IT service providers with an in depth understanding of the In Home Aged Care sector at our networking lunch
Join our guest speakers for a morning of learning and exchange that will cover the following topics:
- Back to basics: building high-performing and secure IT systems, by Rupert Taylor-Price, Vault Cloud
- Adopting new technology: a Culture Change, by Simon Heaysman, Hayylo
- Technology Is Not An Intervention: Realising the Digital Transformation Promise, Merlin Kong, Kiah Consulting
- and many more
CEOs, CIOs, Board Members, Executive & Leaders from In Home Aged Care providers responsible for compliance, risk, IT, Clinical care, customer care, legal, and finance, who will be leading and implementing technological changes.
When: Wednesday, 29 March 2023
Time: 9:00am registration, for a 9:30 start. The Event will conclude with a networking lunch
Where: In Person and Online
In Person: North Ryde RSL, Pittwater Room, 27 Magdala Rd North Ryde 2113
Morning tea and lunch will be provided.
This event is brought to you by Hornsby Shire Council and Your Side.