PWC Business and Workforce Development Program – CHSP (Online or In Person)
- This event has passed.
Part 1 – Business and financial management
The aim of this hands on workshop will be to share PwC’s latest insights and better practice, focusing on
o strategy and planning,
o information systems,
o budgeting and forecasting,
o marketing and sales, and
o governance and risk management.
Practical solutions to address business challenges; and guidance and tips and tricks.
Our session will cover:
• Key insights from the Business Advisory Services – leveraging learnings from almost 400 providers across Australia
• Strategic planning and why it’s important
• Using technology in a way that supports your organisation
• Basic budgeting in an uncertain environment
• Key aspects of governance
Part 2 – HR and workforce
The aims of this hands on workshop will be to share:
PwC’s latest insights and HR better practice, focusing on:
- attraction and recruitment,
- learning and development,
- engagement and retention, and
- performance and accountability
- industry insights and practical solutions for workforce challenges
- practical guidance and tips and tricks
- information regarding other programs available to support providers.
Our session will cover:
• Key insights from the Workforce Advisory Service – what we’ve learned from the 63 providers who’ve completed our program
• Employee Value Proposition and employer brand
• Recruitment and community relationships
• How to create staff engagement with remote workers – culture, reward and recognition, health and wellbeing, career pathways and performance
• Leveraging collaborative staffing
• Government programs available to support workforce
You will also receive:
• Access to all of the tools and templates PwC has developed through the Workforce Advisory Service program.
• For Home Care providers, as a follow up to this session you can apply for the Workforce Advisory Service. If you participate in this program, you will receive an individualised HR maturity assessment, data visualisations, benchmarking of your workforce data, a 2 hour HR workshop with the PwC team and tailored recommendations for your organisation. Free to participate. You can make an application to access the Workforce Advisory Service here https://www.pwc.com.au/health/aged-care-workforce-advisory.html.
• For all providers, additional funding may be available for PwC to assist with bespoke workforce projects based on insights collected from this workshop and engagement from attending providers.
This is a fully subsided program, all registrations are expected to attend or transfer the registration to a colleague, no shows will be charged at full cost recovery of $500 for face to face event and $300 for online participants.
Hosted by Sector Support & Development Central Coast.
Register to attend In Person here
Register to attend Online here