Price Waterhouse Coopers Business and financial Management Program (Online workshop)
- This event has passed.
The aim of this workshop will be to share:
PwC’s latest insights and better practice, focusing on:
- strategy and planning,
- information systems,
- budgeting and forecasting,
- marketing and sales, and
- governance and risk management.
- practical guidance and tips and tricks.
Our session will cover:
• Key insights from the Business Advisory Services – leveraging learnings from over 400 providers across Australia
• The importance of strategic planning and how to approach it
• Implementing technology that works
• Budgeting and forecasting in an uncertain environment
• Costing and pricing your services for success
• Key aspects of governance
Free for CHSP providers