Home Care sustainability and mergers in light of industry reform and consolidation – Panel discussion
- This event has passed.
This panel discussion will explore the key processes and considerations for in-home care organisations that are contemplating a merger. We will hear firsthand how small to medium in-home care organisations have responded to the big picture and sustainability challenges of aged care, including where mergers have fitted into their organisation’s strategy and why.
Gain in-depth insights, perspectives and considerations from industry leaders:
- How mergers can be used as a platform to invest in new products and services, increase impact and improve organisational processes;
- The critical steps/processes for considering and implementing a merger;
- Implementing communication, restructure and integration strategies that engage all staff and stakeholders in all phases of the merger process;
- Building and strengthening internal resources;
- Leveraging external resources, ensuring merger process doesn’t compromise business as usual.
Panel Facilitator: Aaron Goldsworthy, Senior Consultant, Australian Strategic Services
- Jenni Allan, Chief Executive Officer, ADSSI
- Ben Jackson, Chief Executive Officer, Active Care Network and Chair, Community Transport Organisation
- Felicity Iredale, Senior Associate, Russell Kennedy Lawyers