Grant Writing Online Workshop – How to apply for grants
27 April @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
- This event has passed.
This Grant Writing Workshop is an online webinar event for Service Providers who would like to know more about the basics of writing a grant application. It will include practical tips to assist you in writing a successful grant application.
Tips that will be shared include:
- An overview of grants;
- How to plan for writing;
- What is an outcome and why should I include this in my application;
- Supporting documentation: What do I need;
- What to include in a budget;
- Information about where you can find Grant opportunities and Grants available;
- Other tips to help you with the grant writing process;
All questions are welcome in this relaxed workshop. Participants are also encouraged to share their own experiences in applying for grants.
WHO IS THIS WORKSHOP FOR?
This workshop is for anyone who would like basic grant writing skills. This workshop will provide you with information and resources to get you started.
Presented by Tania Gamble, Team Leader Community Grants and Direct Services Community Services City Of Ryde.