Financial Sustainability for CHSP Providers – Webinar
16 May @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
- This event has passed.
This national Sector Support & Development (SSD) Webinar will inform Commonwealth Home Support (CHSP) service providers on how to remain financially viable both now & as they transitioning to the Support at Home Program beginning 1 July 2024.
This Webinar will focus on financial sustainability, what is happening in the sector & how CHSP Providers can remain financially viable prior to In Home Care changes & beyond.
Financial Management Challenges for In-Home Care Providers
- Financial performance and viability issues for CHSP providers in the In-Home Aged Care program
- Identify cost drivers and how to manage them
- Understanding and setting Key financial indicators
- Understanding and setting key performance indicators for In Home Aged Care
- Budgets and planning – how to manage and identify challenges
- Business strategies for small to medium providers to become more financially viable
- The future of In-Home Care
- Craig Frost, Team Leader – SSD, ELDAC & WDACC, ACCPA (Facilitator)
- Chris Parkinson, Director, StewartBrown
Who Should Attend:
CHSP providers – Board, CEOs, Managers, Provider accountants from small to medium sized providers.