Exploring Collaborative Partnerships for CHSP Providers
- This event has passed.
Organised by multiple SSD organisations, this panel discussion will bring insightful discussion from service providers talking about their projects and experiences to develop successful collaborative outcomes and partnerships.
- Ben Jackson– Outgoing CEO, Active Care Network and Chair, CTO https://www.activecarenetwork.org.au/communitytransport
- Gillian McFee -Program Director from Business Council of Co-operatives and Mutuals BCCM https://bccm.coop/
- Jenni Harding -ACT! Project Manager from MOW ACT! Emergency Preparedness kit. https://nswmealsonwheels.org.au/act
- Jill Perry-Healthy Ageing Manager (Acting) Reducing the impact of loneliness on older people through the co-designed community led National Village Hub initiative – an innovative approach https://www.ilaustralia.org.au/rethink-ageing/villagehubs
- Monique Belousoff -General Manager from Brisbane Meals in Wheels Brisbane South Aged Care Region (Queensland) https://www.qmow.org/
- Sue Green– Manager from Sutherland Food Services https://sutherlandfoodservices.com.au/
- Tara Russell– Executive Officer from The Sydney North Health Network, supporting the Community Transport Organisation https://sydneynorthhealthnetwork.org.au/