Dementia Advocate Talk and Question Time
- This event has passed.
This community event will look at understanding Dementia, and how to become a more inclusive community. Both an advocate and carer will share their experiences with the following:
- Experience with diagnosis
- Experience with living with Dementia
- What changes have occurred; physical, behavioral, emotional, stress/anxiety
- How should non dementia people communicate with those who have it
- Are there definite “no go” conversations or reactions
- Preventions to escalating Dementia
- How will our community ensure inclusivity for those with Dementia
- Positive or funny enlightenments, stories, or experiences
The evening will conclude with an opportunity to connect with others within our community over light refreshments and snacks.